How to connect PSOhub + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between PSOhub and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Contract Line
Triggers when a new contract line is added to an active project.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The e-mail address of the account that wants to create a timesheet registration
Use either the name of the contract line or the display name:
10.001 - Contract Line
or Contract Line
Date & time fromRequired
Date & time until
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Active Project
Triggers when a project is set to active.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Try ItTriggerInstant
How PSOhub + Calendly Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PSOhub and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.