Project Manager Help & Support
What Project Manager Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Resource - Triggers when a new resource is created in ProjectManager.com
- New Project - Triggers when a new ProjectManager.com project is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a task is created on the ProjectManager.com My Tasks page.
- New Issue - Triggers when a new issue is created in ProjectManager.com
- New File - Triggers when a new file is added to ProjectManager.com
- Create Issue - Creates a new Issue.
- Create a Timesheet - Creates a new timesheet for the current day.
- Create a Task - Creates a new task on a ProjectManager.com project
- Create a Project - Creates a new project in ProjectManager.com
- Create File - Adds a new file to the user's My Docs folder in ProjectManager.com
How to Get Started with Project Manager on Zapier
Connecting a new Project Manager account is easy. When setting up your Zap, you'll be asked to connect a Project Manager account like this:
Next, you’ll be asked to name your account and input an API Key, like this:
Your API Keys can be downloaded from the “Account” section of your Project Manager account, under the API tab like this:
Simply copy and paste the live API key associated with your username (or request it from your account admin), enter it into the field in Zapier and hit “continue”.
Success! You can now get started setting up your zaps!
Access to API Keys#
By default, Project Manager has restricted access to the API keys to the Admin of the account. This will protect account data from being triggered without authorization. For users on your account, they will need to request their API key for Zapier integrations from their account administrator.
Popular Things To Do With Project Manager
Common Problems with Project Manager
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message