How to connect Product Hunt + Twitter
Zapier lets you send info between Product Hunt and Twitter automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Hot Product
Triggers when a product hits 100+ upvotes.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when any new product is posted.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Choose the list you want to watch for tweets.
Triggers when you have a new notification (ie. lightning bolt in top right corner on Product Hunt).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Specify a username to watch for upvotes. Find your own username by going to
My Profileand looking in the URL bar (ex:
The username to watch for new followers
New Follower of Me
Triggers when you get a new follower.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Product Hunt + Twitter Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Product Hunt and Twitter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.