PomoDoneApp Help & Support
What PomoDoneApp Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Timer Started - Triggers when the app timer is started.
- Current Timer Stopped - Triggers when the app timer is stopped.
- Item Complete - Triggers when a task is marked as done.
- None yet!
- Create Task - Creates PomoDoneApp tasks from any source.
How to Get Started with PomoDoneApp on Zapier
To get started with PomoDoneApp on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your PomoDoneApp account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your PomoDoneApp's API key.
To locate your API Key in your PomoDoneApp account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Profile Account.
- Click "My Settings" from the Top Burger Menu.
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your PomoDoneApp account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With PomoDoneApp
Common Problems with PomoDoneApp on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message