PayPal + YouTube Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PayPal and YouTube.
It's easy to connect PayPal + YouTube and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist. Note does not work for your "watch later" playlist.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Trigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + YouTube.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.