PayPal + Gravity Forms Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like PayPal and Gravity Forms to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier October 22, 2011
You received a payment on PayPal—now let Zapier help you put that transaction to work. Use Zapier to automatically send emails with order info or record the payments in a spreadsheet or other tracking system. Zapier connects PayPal to 1,000+ apps to help you stay organized and communicate to customers more efficiently.
Here are some creative ways to use PayPal and Zapier:
- Send timely thank-you emails from ActiveCampaign, Gmail, MailChimp, or other email apps whenever there are successful sales in PayPal.
- Log new payments in Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, or other apps to keep a detailed record of your orders.
- If you're a consultant offering video sessions, use Zapier to create new meetings in Zoom or GoToMeeting whenever a client pays through Paypal.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Successful Sale") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following PayPal Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Launched on Zapier December 22, 2012
Gravity Forms makes it easy to collect data straight from your WordPress site, but getting that information where it needs to go can be a headache. Let Zapier do the work for you. Combined with Gravity Forms, Zapier can automatically export new responses to the database of your choice and notify the right person of a new lead. You can even connect Gravity Forms with your calendar to instantly create new events.
Here are some creative ways to use Gravity Forms with Zapier:
- Organize form responses in spreadsheets that are simple to share with your team. Save new Gravity Forms submissions to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, and you’ll be able to access your data from any browser at any time.
- When potential customers enter their information in a Gravity Form, Zapier can create a new Salesforce Lead and start the process of converting them to a long-term customer.
- Instantly add sales leads to your email drip campaign. Send leads from Gravity Form submissions straight to MailChimp and trigger your welcome email.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Gravity Forms Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.