How to connect PayPal + Crowdcast
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Crowdcast automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Event ReminderTriggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.Trigger
- New QuestionTriggers when a question is asked.Trigger
- New CTA ClickTriggers when a participant clicks your call to action.Trigger
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.Trigger
Triggers when a participant visits a session's page at any given time.
Triggers when a participant watches your recording.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has shown up live.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has not shown up live.
Registers a participant for an event (sends an email with a link to your event).
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Crowdcast.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.