How to connect New Relic + Range
Zapier lets you send info between New Relic and Range automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Alert or DeploymentTrigger when we get an webhook for alert or deployment.Trigger
- New DeploymentSends deployment information to New Relic.Action
- List MeetingsRequests all meetings, to be used as a dropdown trigger.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone publishes a new check-in.Trigger
- New Check-In by TeammateTriggers when a teammate publishes a check-in.Trigger
- New Meeting ActionTriggers when a new meeting action item is assigned.Trigger
- Joined TeamTriggers when a user's teams change.Trigger
- Record InteractionAdds an interaction with another system of record to a user's activity feed.Action
Requests information about the owner of the API key.
Looks up a Range user in your workspace by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate New Relic and Range.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.