Neto Help & Support
What Neto Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Customer - Trigger when customer is updated.
- New Completed Order - Triggers when an order is completed (cancelled or dispatched).
- New Cart - Triggers when a New Cart is created in Abandoned/Closed/Open status.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is created.
- New Product - Triggers when a new product is created.
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is created.
- Find Customer - Find an existing customer.
- Find Product - Find an existing product.
- Find Order - Find an existing order.
- Update Customer - Updates an existing customer.
- Update Product - Updates a product.
- Create Product - Creates a product.
- Add RMA - Creates an RMA for a specific order.
- Create Order - Create a new order to Neto.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer to Neto.
- Update Order - Updates an order.
How to Get Started with Neto on Zapier
To get started with Neto on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Neto account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Neto's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Neto account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Neto
Common Problems with Neto on Zapier
Times returned by Neto have no timezone specified#
Datetimes being returned from Neto are always in UTC
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message