How to connect Mixpanel + Amazon SNS
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Amazon SNS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you add a new topic.
automatically do this!
Create JSON Message
Create a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New JSON MessageTriggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you add a new subscription.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when you add a new topic.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Amazon SNS
Create a new topic.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel + Amazon SNS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.