How to connect Mixpanel + Airtable + MemberSpace
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel, Airtable, and MemberSpace automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Mixpanel + Airtable + MemberSpace
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Mixpanel, Airtable, and MemberSpace. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
Triggers when a member has canceled their paid subscription, is removed from a one time charge plan, is removed from a free plan, or their membership has expired.
Triggers when a member is added to a plan.
Triggers when a member has updated their profile.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel, Airtable, and MemberSpace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.