Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Every department in your business helps move the needle forward. Unfortunately, each department also often relies on a separate suite of software tools to get the job done, making it difficult to accurately analyze anything in real-time on a company-wide level.
Enter Microsoft Dynamics, the all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that’s richly designed with components for every department in your company, including:
- Customer Service
- Talent (Hiring and Onboarding)
- Finance and Operations
- Project Service Automation
- Field Service
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mixed Reality
The list is both comprehensive and a bit daunting.
Fortunately, you can start small, investing in a single app or two or choosing a bundled version of apps based on your teams' needs, like the Customer Engagement Plan, which covers the needs of sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
Each app inside Microsoft Dynamics functions differently, though they all integrate synchronously with each other. Because of this, you may wish to treat each app as if it were an entirely separate program when deciding whether it’s a good fit for your business.
For example, one portion of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations includes a robust inventory tracking app that can be accessed on mobile as well as desktop. Your warehouse team can use the app to record inbound and outbound inventory, determine the best place to store each pallet (there’s a built-in size estimator that tells how much space an item needs), and also scan products as received. This information is accessible centrally, so you can see at a glance how many items are in stock at any given time.
In short: If you’re struggling to get the high-level analysis and tracking information that you need to streamline and improve your business, you’ll want a tool that can reach and support every portion of the company, from manufacturing to marketing. This is something that Microsoft Dynamics does extremely well, allowing you to reduce your tech stack (like trading in your current accounting software for Dynamics Finance and Operations) while increasing your ability to improve on efficiency and profitability.
Do More With Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Features
- Use an integrated suite of products for each of your company’s departments, from sales to finance.
- Analyze company data on a high level to improve processes and efficiency.
- Dive deep into your data on a granular level to pinpoint precise areas of opportunity and growth.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with some of the main tools you’re currently using in your business (like Adobe products, for example).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Pricing
- $115 per user/month for the Customer Engagement Plan with apps for sales, marketing, customer service, and field application.
- $190 per user/month for the Unified Operations Plan, with apps for finance, retail, and talent.
- $210 per user/month for Microsoft Dynamics 365, which includes all apps.
- From $40 for apps sold individually.