How to connect LiveAgent + Instagram
Zapier lets you send info between LiveAgent and Instagram automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
- Create ConversationCreates new conversation.Action
- Add New CustomerAdds new contact/customer to system.Action
- Remove Customer From GroupRemoves customer from particular group.Action
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveAgent and Instagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.