LiveAgent Help & Support
What LiveAgent Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Customer (Experimental) - Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is added to system.
- Add New Customer - Adds new contact/customer to system.
- Add Customer to Group - Add customer to group.
- Remove Customer From Group - Removes customer from particular group.
- Create Conversation - Creates new conversation.
How to Get Started with LiveAgent on Zapier
To get started with LiveAgent, first click to connect a LiveAgent account in your Zap.
This brings up a form where you fill in your account details. First you will name the account. It can be named anything you want; it is only used to help you identify the account inside of Zapier.
Next, provide the URL and email address you use to login to LiveAgent. The email address must be for an administrator.
Your API Token can be found inside LiveAgent. Note: If you generate a new token, be sure to click the save button.
When you are finished, you will now have your LiveAgent account connected!
Popular Things To Do With LiveAgent
Common Problems with LiveAgent on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message