How to connect LinkedIn + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Mautic automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
- Email ViewedTriggers when a contact views a specific email.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Page HitTriggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.Trigger
- Contact Points ChangedTriggers on a contact points change.Trigger
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.