How to connect LinkedIn + Hunter
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Hunter automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Creates a new lead.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Email ReadTriggers when an email you sent within the campaign is read.Trigger
- Email RepliedTriggers when an email you sent within the campaigns gets a reply.Trigger
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is available to your account.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create RecipientAdds a recipient to one of your ongoing campaigns.Action
Counts how many email addresses we have for a domain or a company.
Finds the author of the article from its URL, and their most likely email address.
Generates the most likely email address from a domain name or a company name, a first name and a last name.
Checks if a given email address is deliverable and has been found on the Internet.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + Hunter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.