How to connect LinkedIn + Google Slides
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Google Slides automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate LinkedIn and Google Slides workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with LinkedIn + Google Slides
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their LinkedIn + Google Slides workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Google Sheets to their workflows
Post Google Slides presentations to LinkedIn company pages with updates to Google SheetsPost Google Slides presentations to LinkedIn company pages with updates to Google SheetsPremium
LinkedIn Company PageRequired
Preview - URL
Preview - Thumbnail Image
Preview - Title
Preview - Description
Triggers when a new presentation is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Title of New Presentation
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Google Slides.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.