How to connect Leadfeeder + Doppler
Zapier lets you send info between Leadfeeder and Doppler automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked hourly).
Adds or updates a subscriber.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked hourly).TriggerScheduled
- Recurring LeadTriggers when a lead matching your criteria visits your site again. Visit information on the trigger contains data of the first visit during that day.TriggerScheduled
- Find LeadFind a lead in Leadfeeder by its name or website URL.ActionScheduled
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds or updates a subscriber.ActionScheduled
- Remove SubscriberRemoves a subscriber from a list.ActionScheduled
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address.ActionScheduled
- Find SubscriberFinds an existing subscriber.ActionScheduled
Find or Add Subscriber
- Step 1: Authenticate Leadfeeder + Doppler.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.