How to connect LeadConnector + SignWell
Zapier lets you send info between LeadConnector and SignWell automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
- Add TaskAdds a task to the account.Action
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
Triggers when a signer view a document for the first time.
Creates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadConnector and SignWell.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.