How to connect K Factors + Tick
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Tick automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers whenever a new time entry is created.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create ClientThis will create a new client.Action
Creates a new time entry.
Creates a new user.
This will create a new project.
This will create a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Tick.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.