How to connect Jotform + Hive
Zapier lets you send info between Jotform and Hive automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- New ActionTriggers when an action is created.Trigger
- Updated ActionTriggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").Trigger
- Copy ProjectCopy project.Action
- Create Action for WorkspaceCreates a new action for workspace.Action
- Create Action for ProjectCreates a new action for project.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message in Hive.Action
- Trigger Action TemplateTriggers a Hive action template.Action
Updates an action
- Step 1: Authenticate Jotform and Hive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.