How to connect Joinpoints + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Joinpoints and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JoinpointTriggers when a Joinpoint in a specific list or pipeline is created.Trigger
- Updated JoinpointTriggers when a Joinpoint in a specific list or pipeline is updated.Trigger
- Field in Joinpoint UpdatedTriggers when a specific field of a Joinpoint is updated.Trigger
- Workflow TriggerTriggers when in the workflow defined "Workflow Trigger" is triggered.Trigger
- Create a JoinpointCreates a new Joinpoint in a specific List or Pipeline.Action
- Get a JoinpointGet the data of a Joinpoint.Action
- Create TaskCreate a task in a Joinpoint.Action
- Post to TimelinePost a information into the timeline of a Joinpoint.Action
Update the properties of a Joinpoint.
Searches a Joinpoint in a specific property.
Search a Joinpoint and if doesn't exist, create id
- Google Forms
Triggers when a new form response is received.
- Google Forms
Triggers when a form response is added or modified.
- Step 1: Authenticate Joinpoints and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.