Invoice Ninja Help & Support
What Invoice Ninja Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Quote - Trigger when a new quote is added.
- New Invoice - Trigger when a new invoice is added.
- New Payment - Trigger when a new payment is added.
- New Client - Trigger when a new client is added.
- Create Payment - Creates a new payment.
- Create Invoice - Creates a new invoice.
- Create Expense - Creates a new expense.
- Create Recurring Invoice - Creates a new recurring invoice.
- Create Quote - Creates a new qoute.
- Email Invoice - Email an existing invoice to client.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Find Invoice - Finds an invoice by it's invoice number.
- Find Quote - Finds an quote by it's quote number.
- Find Client - Finds a client by their email or id number.
How to Get Started with Invoice Ninja on Zapier
To get started with Invoice Ninja on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Invoice Ninja account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Invoice Ninja connection and enter your API Token
To create an API Token in your Invoice Ninja account, please follow these steps:
- Vist https://app.invoiceninja.com/tokens/create
- Set ‘Zapier’ as the name
- Click ‘Save’
Paste your token back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API Token was entered correctly your Invoice Ninja account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Invoice Ninja
Common Problems with Invoice Ninja on Zapier
I can't generate an API token#
Ninja Forms only enables API tokens for users on their Pro plan, so if you are not on the Pro plan or on a new user trial that has Pro features, you won't be able to connect that account to Zapier.
Create Invoice action is ignoring the value in the "Paid" field#
If you want the invoice to be marked as paid (by including the dollar amount of the payment in the paid field), you'll also need to make sure that the Auto-Bill field is set to "No." If you have Auto-Bill set to yes, the payment on the invoice will be ignored.
Can I connect to my self-hosted installation?#
I want to create quotes, but there is no Create Quote action#
Quotes are considered invoices on the InvoiceNinja side, so you can do this using the Create Invoice action and setting the "Is Quote" field to yes.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message