Hiveage - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Billing isn't a one time thing, a slip of paper and a new balance in the bank account and a handshake. It's an ongoing process as you turn the customer's idea into reality—and charge the customer enough for your time and expenses incurred in the process. And, with any luck, they'll be back for your services again to start the process over.
Hiveage is an invoicing app designed for the full process. You'll pitch new clients on a project idea with an estimate, then track your time, mileage, and expenses as you work with them on that project. Once the project is finished, you can roll it all together into a final invoice that your client can pay online. And, if they'll need the same services from you again on a regular basis, you can make that invoice recurring to send your clients a bill on the schedule you need.
You can start out anywhere you want. Need to make a quick invoice? Just tap the Invoices tab, and enter the info for that invoice. You can add a new client right from the invoice editor, and save your default products and services by adding them to that new invoice. Or, you can onboard a new client from the start, adding first an estimate for their project and then tracking the work as you go along.
With its focus on quick, flexible billing, Hiveage's estimates and invoices are based around line items for your products and services. But there's more than meets the eye. When you first open your account, you can add your own branding, and choose from 25 languages and locales for your invoices. You can even add multiple languages, to invoice a client in their own locale while managing your business in your primary language. And if you need to format text, just use Markdown formatting to quickly add italics and links. Just be sure to save your settings after tweaking invoices, settings, and more, as Hiveage doesn't auto-save by default.
You can also receive payments online in Hiveage, with a variety of supported payment processing services including PayPal and Stripe. Combine that with recurring invoices, and you can build a subscription business for your company's services. And to make sure you don't forget to pay your own suppliers, you can add your payments to them in the Bills tab, complete with recurring bills you'll have to check off every month.
Back on your dashboard, you'll get a quick overview of how your business is doing every time you log in. You can also dive in deeper with the Reports tab that will show you how many invoices are outstanding, or how much revenue you're making per client. It's a great way to roundup all of the business info that Hiveage manages for you—while freeing you up to focus on your core work.
Do More With Hiveage
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Hiveage with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Create estimates and quotes for your clients
- Track expenses
- Turn expenses plus quotes into invoices quickly
- Create recurring invoices for subscriptions
- Manage multiple businesses in one app
- Accept online payments from Stripe, PayPal, and more
- Track your invoices and payments with graphs
- iOS app available
- $19/month Starter plan for 2 team members, 250 recurring profiles, 50 auto-billing profiles, and 1GB file storage
- $39/month Basic plan for 5 team members, 500 recurring profiles, 100 auto-billing profiles, and 2GB file storage
- $69/month Studio plan for 10 team members, 1000 recurring profiles, 250 auto-billing profiles, and 4GB file storage
- $99/month Company plan for 20 team members, unlimited recurring profiles, 500 auto-billing profiles, and 8GB file storage
Yearly plans available for $15/29/59/79 per month, respectively