Hive + RSS by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Hive and RSS by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Hive + RSS by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an action is created.
Triggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Creates a new action for workspace.
Create a new message in Hive.
Triggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
Creates a new action for project.
Triggers a Hive action template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hive + RSS by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.