How to connect Freshservice + GoTo Meeting
Zapier lets you send info between Freshservice and GoTo Meeting automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Ticket ID / Number to which notes has to be added.
The Notes that need to be added to the Ticket.
Indicate Whether this note needs to be Private or Public ( Visible to everyone on the portal ).
First name of the Requester
Last name of the Requester
Job Title of the Requester
Primary Email of the Requester
Mobile Phone Number
Mobile Phone Number of the Requester
Work Phone Number
Work Phone Number of the Requester
Address of the Requester
Background Information of the Requester
Triggers when a new User is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Subject for the Ticket.
Email of the Requester / User.
A Description for the Ticket . Include details here.
Priority of the ticket.
Enter emails of person(s) you want to copy seperated by commas.
Determines which App Extensions will appear in the dropdown below.
How Freshservice + GoTo Meeting Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Freshservice and GoTo Meeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.