How to connect Formatter by Zapier + HirePOS
Zapier lets you send info between Formatter by Zapier and HirePOS automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).Action
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).Action
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).Action
- UtilitiesVarious utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).Action
- Deleted ItemTriggers when an Item in HirePOS is deleted or made inactive via Setup > Items, or the Website Code or Website Description field is cleared in Sales > Online Store > Setup Store Items.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a Quote record in HirePOS is created.Trigger
- New or Updated CustomerTriggers when a Customer in HirePOS is created or updated via Setup > Customers.Trigger
- New or Updated InvoiceTriggers when a Sales record (Quote/Booking/Invoice) in HirePOS is created or updated.Trigger
Triggers when an Item in HirePOS is created or updated via Setup > Items, or via Sales > Online Store > Setup Store Items.
Create a new Customer in HirePOS
Creates a new CRM Lead in HirePOS
Creates a new Website Booking in the HirePOS Online Store which can be Declined or Accepted into the backend HirePOS v5 web app
- Step 1: Authenticate Formatter by Zapier and HirePOS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.