How to connect Facebook Pages + RSS by Zapier + OneSignal
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Pages, RSS by Zapier, and OneSignal automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Facebook Pages + RSS by Zapier + OneSignal
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Pages, RSS by Zapier, and OneSignal. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- RSS by Zapier
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
- RSS by Zapier
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Triggers when you have one or more new notifications created.
Send a simple push notification to all devices.
Sends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Pages, RSS by Zapier, and OneSignal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.