How to connect Facebook Offline Conversions + Pivotal Tracker
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Offline Conversions and Pivotal Tracker automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Send Offline EventSends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when any new activity happens within a project.Trigger
- New ProjectTrigger when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New StoryTrigger when a new story is added in a project.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create StoryCreates a new story in a project.Action
- Find ProjectFinds an existing project by exact name match.Action
- Find or Create ProjectFinds an existing project by exact name match.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Offline Conversions + Pivotal Tracker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.