How to connect Expensify + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Netlify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.