How to connect Expensify + InventoryLab
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and InventoryLab automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new Expense is added to Stratify.Trigger
- Expense DeletedTriggers when an expense is deleted in Stratify.Trigger
- Expense UpdatedTriggers when an existing expense has been updated in Stratify.Trigger
Sourcing information found for an Amazon product in Scout and Scoutify 2
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and InventoryLab.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.