Do more with eWebinar integrations
Zapier lets you connect eWebinar with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Attendee ConvertedTriggers when an attendee visits a page where a conversion pixel has been placed, typically a checkout confirmation page after a purchase. NOTE: Visit our Help Center to learn more about tracking conversionsTrigger
- Webinar JoinedTriggers immediately after a registrant joins a webinar session or clicks play to watch a replay. NOTE: Use WebinarFinished, WatchedWebinar, and/or WatchedReplay instead to capture all attendee activity.Trigger
- Attendee Left Before X%Triggers when an attendee leaves a scheduled or just-in-time session before watching a specified % of the webinar video. NOTE: This trigger action does not apply to replays and fires at the end of the exit room.Trigger
- Webinar MissedTriggers when a scheduled or just-in-time session ends and the attendee has not watched any of the webinar video. NOTE: This trigger action does not apply to replays.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a registrant submits the completed registration form. Great for creating a lead with the information from the registration form.Trigger
- Any Registrant UpdateTriggers repeatedly when any event changes registrant status. With this one trigger you can easily get all status updates for this registrant. You may also use it with an action filter to only receive a subset but we advise you look for a more appropriate trigger below.Trigger
- Registrant UnsubscribedTriggers when a registrant unsubscribes from the emails sent to them via eWebinar. NOTE: You should remove these contacts from your mailing lists.Trigger
- Attendee Watched Replay for X%Triggers when an attendee watches a specified % of a replay video. NOTE: This fires 15 minutes after the attendee leaves the replay session.Trigger
Triggers when an attendee watches a specified % of a scheduled or just-in-time session video. NOTE: This trigger action does not apply to replays and fires at the end of the exit room.