Donately Help & Support
What Donately Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Donation (Old) - Triggers when a new Donation is made to your Donately Account.
- New Donation - Triggers when a new Donation is made to your Donately Account.
- New Campaign - Triggers when a new Campaign is created in your Donately Account.
- New Fundraiser - Triggers when a new Fundraiser is created in your Donately Account.
- Find Person - Finds an existing person connected to this account as a donor, contact, or admin.
- Get Donations - Get donations for account.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Donately on Zapier
To get started with Donately, first, click to add a Donately account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Donately API Token and Account Subdomain:
Your subdomain is simply the account name that appears in the URL after logging into your Donately account. To find your API Token, you'll want to head to your Profile Settings and then scroll down to "API Token" and click "Show Token".
Once you've entered that information in Zapier and clicked continue, if the information provided is correct, you will see your account successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Donately
Common Problems with Donately on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message