Disqus + Chatfuel Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Disqus and Chatfuel.
It's easy to connect Disqus + Chatfuel and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Disqus comment is flagged.
Triggers when a user opts in to your email list. This trigger requires the forum to have a Disqus Pro subscription.
Triggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in Chatfuel
Triggers when a new comment is left on a Disqus-enabled forum.
Triggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updated
Triggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks it
- Step 1: Authenticate Disqus + Chatfuel.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.