DigitalOcean + New Relic Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between DigitalOcean and New Relic.
It's easy to connect DigitalOcean + New Relic and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new backup is created for the selected Droplet.
Triggers when a new snapshot is created for a selected Droplet.
Trigger when we get an webhook for alert or deployment.
Triggers when a new Droplet is created.
Triggers when a new SSH key is added to your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate DigitalOcean + New Relic.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.