Crisp Help & Support
What Crisp Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Message Incoming - Triggers when a visitor sends a message.
- New Conversation - Triggers when a new conversation is created.
- Conversation Segments Updated - Triggers when a segment is added or removed in a conversation.
- Message Sent - Triggers when an operator sends a message
- Conversation Custom Data Updated - Triggers when custom data is added or removed in a conversation. ## Supported Searches
- Search for Conversation - Search previous Crisp conversations using a search query (an email, username, or word). ## Supported Actions
- Create/Update Contact - Creates/Update a contact
How to Get Started with Crisp on Zapier
When you start creating a Crisp Zap, you will be asked to connect your Crisp account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Crisp username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Crisp account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Crisp
Common Problems with Crisp on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message