CloudCart Help & Support
What CloudCart Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Product Updated - Triggers when a product is updated.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is added to your CloudCart account.
- Order Updated - Triggers when an order is updated.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is created.
- New Product - Triggers when a new product is created.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with CloudCart on Zapier
To get started with CloudCart on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your CloudCart account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your CloudCart's API key.
To locate your API Key in your CloudCart account, please follow these steps:
To find your API Key please follow instructions below:
- Navigate to your store admin panel
- Go to Apps section
- Install Zapier and credentials will appear
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your CloudCart account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With CloudCart
Common Problems with CloudCart on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message