How to connect Cloudbeds + HelloSign
Zapier lets you send info between Cloudbeds and HelloSign automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Cancelled GuestTriggers when a guest cancels their reservation.Trigger
- New Checked-Out GuestTriggers when a guest is checked out.Trigger
- New GuestTriggers when a new guest is created.Trigger
- New In-House GuestTriggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.Trigger
- New ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.Trigger
- Signature Request DeclinedTriggers when a signature request is declined (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).Trigger
- Signature Request SentTriggers when a signature request is sent (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).Trigger
Triggers when a signature request is signed (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).
Triggers when a signature request is viewed (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).
Sends a HelloSign template out for signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudbeds and HelloSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.