How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + CloudConvert
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and CloudConvert automatically—no code required.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Job FailedTriggers when a job failed.Trigger
- Job FinishedTriggers when a job finished.Trigger
- Create ArchiveCreate a ZIP, RAR... archive.Action
Creates job to capture a website as PDF or create a website screenshot as JPG or PNG.
Creates job to convert a file.
Merge multiple files into one single PDF.
Creates job to optimize a file.
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and CloudConvert.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.