How to connect Arrangr + Asana
Zapier lets you send info between Arrangr and Asana automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Created an Event
Triggers whenever you create a new group event on Arrangr.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Event RSVP
Triggers when someone RSVPs (attending, not attending, or maybe) to an event you created on Arrangr.Try ItTriggerInstant
New 1:1 Meeting Scheduled
Triggers when a 1:1 meeting is scheduled. Can occur when you confirm a time someone else sent to you, when someone else confirms a time you sent them, or when someone books a time from your scheduling page (if your page is set to instant-book).Try ItTriggerInstant
Required if no project is selected below. May be needed to avoid errors when selecting a Project below.
Required if on the Asana Free plan.
New 1:1 Invitation Received
Triggers when someone sends you a 1:1 meeting invitation.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Poll Response Received
Triggers when someone submits their response to a poll you created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Sent 1:1 Invitation
Triggers when you send a 1:1 meeting invitation to someone.Try ItTriggerInstant
Workspace / Organization
Specify which workspace/organization.
How Arrangr + Asana Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Arrangr and Asana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.