Intermedia AnyMeeting Help & Support
What AnyMeeting Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Attendee - Triggers at the end of a meeting or a webinar to send information about your attendees.
- New Webinar Scheduled - Triggers when a new webinar is scheduled in AnyMeeting.
- Recording Ready - Triggers when a customer's recording ready.
- New Webinar Registration - Triggers when a person registers for one of your webinars.
- Schedule Meeting - Creates a new meeting.
- Schedule Webinar - Creates a new webinar.
- New Webinar Registration - Registers a person for your webinar.
How to Get Started with AnyMeeting on Zapier
To get started with AnyMeeting on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your AnyMeeting account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your AnyMeeting connection and enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your AnyMeeting account, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Account page
- Click the Integrations tab
- Scroll to “API Access”
- Click the Generate New API Key button and copy/paste the key when prompted
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your AnyMeeting account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With AnyMeeting
Common Problems with AnyMeeting on Zapier
I don't know how to find my meeting code#
To find your meeting code, you'll need to open Any Meeting (the downloadable app). You can't see these codes in the web app. The meeting code will be 9 digit number with dashes you see highlighted here:
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message