How to connect Alterdesk + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Alterdesk and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a conversation with a Contact.Trigger
- New Coworker MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a conversation with a Coworker.Trigger
- New Groupchat MessageTriggers when a message is posted in the groupchat.Trigger
- Change Groupchat SubjectChange the subject of a Groupchat.Action
- Create New GroupchatCreate a new Groupchat.Action
- Post a Message to a ContactPost a message to a conversation with a Contact.Action
- Post a Message to a CoworkerPost a message to a conversation with a Coworker.Action
- Post a Message in a GroupchatPost a new Message in a Groupchat.Action
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Alterdesk and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.