How to connect Airtable + LinkedIn + HTML/CSS to Image
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable, LinkedIn, and HTML/CSS to Image automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Airtable + LinkedIn + HTML/CSS to Image
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Airtable, LinkedIn, and HTML/CSS to Image. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates up to 10 multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find Many Records (With Line Item Support)Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create Record(s) (With Line Item Support)Find or Create Record(s)Action
Find or Create Record
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- HTML/CSS to Image
Generates an image from HTML/CSS
- HTML/CSS to Image
Generates an image from a URL
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable, LinkedIn, and HTML/CSS to Image.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.