How to connect ActiveDEMAND + BigMarker
Zapier lets you send info between ActiveDEMAND and BigMarker automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create HistoryCreate a new history item for a contact.Action
- Create Form EntryCreates a new web form entry.Action
- Registration Attendees ReportTriggers when webinar is ended with attendees.Trigger
- Channel Wide New Attendee EnterTriggers when a new attendee entered a webinar for a given channel.Trigger
Triggers when a new attendee entered a webinar.
Triggers when a new webinar registration is created from the specified BigMarker channel.
Triggers when a new registration is created for a particular webinar.
Registers a member to an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate ActiveDEMAND and BigMarker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.