How to connect Zoom + Deadline Funnel
Zapier lets you send info between Zoom and Deadline Funnel automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.TriggerInstant
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.TriggerInstant
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.TriggerInstant
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)ActionScheduled
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.ActionScheduled
- Create Webinar RegistrantCreates a new webinar registrant.ActionScheduled
- Start DeadlineStarts a deadline for a specific lead.ActionScheduled
- Deadline Funnel
Creates a sales tracking event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zoom + Deadline Funnel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.