How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Twilio + Phone Validator
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension, Twilio, and Phone Validator automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Zapier Chrome extension + Twilio + Phone Validator
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Zapier Chrome extension, Twilio, and Phone Validator. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Phone Validator
Determine the line-type of any North American phone number as cell phone, landline, VOIP or toll-free.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension, Twilio, and Phone Validator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.