Woodpecker.co + InvoiceBerry Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Woodpecker.co and InvoiceBerry automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Quickly automate Woodpecker.co and InvoiceBerry workflows with Zapier's templates
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a Woodpecker campaign status changes to COMPLETED.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect opens your email.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link in your email.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect status is changed to BLACKLISTED manually or when prospect unsubscribes from Woodpecker.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.Try ItTriggerInstant
Follow-Up After Autoreply
Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect’s email address bounces your message and the prospect status gets changed to BOUNCED in Woodpecker.Try ItTriggerInstant
How to connect Woodpecker.co + InvoiceBerry
- Step 1: Authenticate Woodpecker.co and InvoiceBerry.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.