Wishpond - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Whether you're building a landing page or adding a contest to your site, chances are you're after the same thing: leads. You need new people to see your business, learn about your products, and turn into a new customer. All you need is a way to get their attention so they'll give you their contact info—and then you can stay in touch with drip marketing that reminds them about your products over time.
Wishpond gives you all the tools you need to grab leads' attention in one app. Instead of just being a landing page builder, it includes all the lead gathering tools you need: landing pages, forms, contexts, social promotions, and website pop-overs. You can create the marketing tools you need, and gather leads from them all into Wishpond's contact database—where you can then automatically send them drip emails wish Wishpond's marketing automation.
It starts with your lead gen tool, the landing page or form that new leads will see and fill out. Decide how you want to market your product, then add a new page, form, context, or pop-over to Wishpond. You'll get a drag-and-drop editor for each, with built-in templates to make your pages and forms work the way you want. And if you can't figure out how to customize something, the Tutorials menu at the top includes videos on how to add and tweak almost everything in your landing pages and more.
Landing pages are straightforward: they're individual sites that have your custom domain or a
wishpond.com one, with a form to gather info from leads. Forms can be shared on their own, embedded in a Facebook page, or shared directly from Wishpond—with the form fields you need including file uploads and hidden fields. Pop-overs live on your own site, popping up when people first visit or go to leave your site, click or scroll to a specific spot, or after a specific time—and can show the same customized forms.
Contests are where it gets fun. Wishpond includes 10 different contest apps, including a poll, essay, referral, coupon, or even a photo or video contest. Most are centered around social networks: you get your visitors to share a photo or video on social networks, like or Tweet your page, and that enters them into your contest. Wishpond can even make an auto-generated landing page for your contest entries, where people can vote on their favorites and help your page go viral.
Then, it's time to do something with the leads you've gathered. Wishpond shows each lead gen tool's performance metrics on your dashboard whenever you login, and you can see every lead they've gathered in the Leads tab. There you'll see a list of all of your leads, along with details about their interactions with each of your lead gen tools and any marketing outreaches you've sent to them.
Switch to the Automations tab, and you can start automatically marketing to those leads and any new ones your forms and landing pages bring in. You can send customized drip emails to leads based on the landing page or other lead gen tool they interacted with, add delays so you don't overboard them, sort them into lists, score leads based on their interactions, and more. You could send a discount code to your most promising leads, say, to turn them into customers. And you can customize each email with the data you've gathered in forms to make them feel as personal as possible.
No matter how you plan to get people's attention today, Wishpond has the tools you need for that and for tomorrow's marketing campaign. It's one app that can keep your team promoting your products in the way that makes sense, with the same drip emails and automations onboarding each new lead without any extra work on your part.
- Get help with Wishpond's documentation and knowledge base.
- Want to use Wishpond's developer tools? Check out the Wishpond API documentation to integrate it with your apps, or use Zapier's Wishpond integrations to integrate with 500+ apps without any coding.
- Find out how to build anything you want in Wishpond with Wishpond Academy.
- Become a marketing expert with Wishpond's free eBooks.
- Learn basic HTML and CSS skills to customize your Wishpond landing pages.
- Learn everything you need to know about drip marketing to get the most out of Wishpond's email tools.
Do More With Wishpond
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Wishpond with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Build landing pages, forms, pop-overs, contests, and more to gather leads
- Use marketing automation to send drip emails based on which campaigns leads have seen and how they interacted with them
- Customize lead generators with drag-and-drop editors
- A/B test your designs to find the best performing ones
- Manage all of your leads together for a list of everyone you've marketed to
- Create customized contests with 10 apps to grab your followers' interest
- $69/month Basic plan for 1k leads, 10k emails, 1 user, and core features
- $119/month Pro plan for 2.5k leads, 25k emails, 5 users, and full features including pro integrations, A/B testing, and custom code
- from $199/month Growth plan for 10k leads, unlimited users, and priority phone support
Annual plans cost $45, $78, and $129/month, respectively, with a 35% discount.