Week Plan Help & Support
What Week Plan Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Journal Entry - New Journal Entry in Week Plan.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created in the workspace.
- New Role - Triggers when a new role is created.
- New Completed Task - When a task is marked as completed.
- Create Journal Entry - Create a new journal entry in Week Plan.
- Create Task - Create a new task in Week Plan.
- Create Role - Creates a new role.
- Create Journal Log - Create a new journal log in Week Plan.
- Find Role - Finds an existing role.
How to Get Started with Week Plan
To get started with Week Plan, first click to add a Week Plan account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Week Plan email address and API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account and then head here to copy and past your API key into Zapier: https://app.weekplan.net/#view=AccountSettings
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Week Plan
Common Problems with Week Plan
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message