How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Webhooks by Zapier and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with URL Shortener by Zapier + Webhooks by Zapier + Gmail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Gmail. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Catch Raw Hook
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Try ItTriggerInstant
Wrap Request In Array
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier, Webhooks by Zapier, and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.